If it would be of any help to hear it or measure it without wow, or simply to get a sense of the w&f profiles of the recorder and reproducer let me know, we'd be happy to do so purely for edification, similar to the Leon Scott Phonoautogram work.

Jamie Howarth
Plangent Processes

Please pardon the misspellings and occassional insane word substitution I'm on an iPhone