This is your last chance to register for a room at the Marriott Country Club Plaza in KC and receive the ARSC discounted rate of $129 per night.  After today, you may still register for a room at the prevailing rates (currently $189-220).

This is also the final day to register for the conference and receive the early bird discount rate.  Not only will you save money, but your early registration will be of enormous assistance to the conference planners since we need fairly accurate attendance figures going into the final stretch.

And I still have people looking for roommates.

Brenda Nelson-Strauss