I recently purchased the fancy Leinsdorf "Midsummer Night's Dream" package complete with booklet, pictures and a US pressed LP in fine condition, (I think most Canadian collectors agree that US R.C.A. pressings were cleaner than Canadian ones).  But you're right, it is hard to find a place for it amongst your other LPs.

db