I wanted to remind ARSC members that – with your ARSC membership –  you
have a say in how YOUR organization is run and you have that say by voting
for the ARSC Officers and the Judges for the ARSC Awards. With the hard copy
of  your conference packet you received a ballot.  The bi-annual election is
held by mail  vote. So, whether you are attending the conference or not, I
encourage you to  exercise your right to vote for the Management Team of ARSC
(as well as the  Judges) for the next two years.  (Note that ARSC runs its
business year from January 1-December 31, but  the Officers serve from the
day after the Annual Business Meeting – held at the  Annual Conference,
usually in May – until the next election.) There bios of the  candidates enclosed
to help you make your decision.
In the interest of full disclosure, I am listed as the only  candidate for
Treasurer. It will be my 9th term I think.  I am not lobbying for your vote
and  encourage you to write in another candidate (and vote for them) if you
have  confirmed with them that they want to run.
But, whatever you do, remember to put your NAME and ADDRESS on the  OUTSIDE
of the envelope but NOT on the ballot. And mail so that it is received  by
Nathan Georgitis, ARSC Exec. Director, by Friday May  10th.
Steve Ramm