Hello Chris,

It's a big question. I'm also following with attention the evolution of the global situation and I'm very worried and concerned. I'm French but I live and work as researcher in North Spain.

We know that Spain can be also targeted by nuclear missiles in case of general war because of the existence of US aeronaval bases in the South of the country.

I'm afraid that the archives are not a priority in such general military clash.

In France, all the most important archives are partially keeped safe in the INA's "silo" in marne-la-Vallée.

How is the situation in the USA?

Regards.

--
R. Parejo-Coudert

Ethnomusicologue / Ethnomusicologist / Etnomusicólogo

Anthropologie visuelle et sonore
Visual and Sound Anthropology
Antropología visual y sonora

Archives sonores - Archivos sonoros - Sound Archives
Restauration audio - Restauración audio - Audio Restoration