Reports received:  37 by noon, April 4.   Let's keep the forward momentum!  Thanks.  Carolyn

From: Sturtevant, Carolyn
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Sturtevant, Carolyn
Subject: Pls send midyear BIBCO stats by April 4

BIBCO stats reporters,  The end of March is the half-way point of the PCC fiscal year 2013.  Following the guidelines for collecting and reporting BIBCO stats, you are invited to use this survey to send your total record contribution numbers from October 2012 and all subsequent months.  If you missed reporting any from the months in FY2012, you may add them to this midyear total.

One change from the guidelines--we'll ask if you can send forward your totals by Thursday, April 4 to help us meet some deadlines here.  If that is too early for including your March stats, we'll take anything that you have ready by April 4.

Here's the link for the survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HYVLPFG

Thanks again for your assistance!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant

BIBCO Coordinator