From:        Tom Morris <[log in to unmask]>
To:        [log in to unmask]
Date:        04/04/2013 02:03 PM
Subject:        Re: [BIBFRAME] Library of Congress data sets?
Sent by:        Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum <[log in to unmask]>

This would probably be more appropriate for [log in to unmask]

You can find TGM in a variety of formats at http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/graphicMaterials.html

The same server has interactive lookup, dereferenceable RDF, and bulk downloads for all of the vocabularies that they make available.

Tom