24.04.2013 14:09, Hauser, Julia:

>> Apart from these, there exists the GND-MARC format. The download would be a lot
>> more compact in MARC. Why not use this for downloading, or provide it as an
>> alternative?
>
> Of course, the GND is also available in other formats. You can find further information about other ways of access at [3] and [4]. Or just contact [log in to unmask]

Sorry, but I can't seem to find any MARC data following your links.
Could you kindly cite an URL leading directly to the page where MARC
download is located?  And would it not be moste plausible to
place it with the other formats on this page:

http://datendienst.dnb.de/cgi-bin/mabit.pl?userID=opendata&pass=opendata&cmd=login

B.Eversberg