Am 24.04.2013 15:36, schrieb Ross Singer:
> The first file you point out is in Turtle [1], while the newer one is
> RDF/XML [2].  It's unusual for RDF/XML to be _less_ verbose than
> Turtle, but that's apparently the case here (or there is a lot of
> data missing).

Ah, I'm sorry, I mixed up the figures! The RDF file is the larger one.
Is there, by the way, any software that would convert RDF into Turtle,
and also change the &#nnn; entity notations into UTF-8?
And it would be really nice to learn why there are these differences
instead of a stable download format. Wonder what it will be the
next time...

B.Eversberg