Von: Hauser, Julia
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. April 2013 12:05
An: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Updated GND dump available with links to DBpedia, Wikipedia and STW

*** apologies for cross posting ***

An updated RDF dump of the Integrated Authority File (GND) [1] is available for download [2]. It includes links to the German Wikipedia, DBpedia and also 1:1-relations to the STW Thesaurus for Economics [3]. The data are also available via http, SRU and OAI.

Further information about the Linked Data Service of the German National Library (DNB) can be found on our website [4].

Best regards,
Julia Hauser

[1] www.dnb.de/EN/gnd
[2] http://datendienst.dnb.de/cgi-bin/mabit.pl?userID=opendata&pass=opendata&cmd=login
[3] http://zbw.eu/stw/versions/latest/about.en.html
[4] http://www.dnb.de/EN/Service/DigitaleDienste/LinkedData/linkeddata_node.html

***Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek***
--
Julia Hauser
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek