Please excuse cross postings . . .

Practical Technology for Archives is calling for submissions for its inaugural issue.

Practical Technology for Archives is an open-access, peer-reviewed, electronic journal focused on the practical application of technology to address challenges encountered in working with archives. Our goal is to provide a timely resource, published semi-annually, that addresses issues of interest to practitioners, and to foster community interaction through monitored comments.
We are currently seeking submissions for our first issue, with anticipated publication in  June 2013. For more information, please visit practicaltechnologyforarchives.org<http://practicaltechnologyforarchives.org/>.

We sincerely hope you will consider submitting content to PTA.

Submission should be sent to:
Practical Technology for Archives
Randall Miles
Managing Editor