$

 <http://maryland.sla.org/events2013/strategic-liaisons>

* * * *  Registration Has Reopened!   Thanks to Generous Sponsors!  * * * *

If you were disappointed last week when we had to close registration due to
an overwhelming response, and you didn't add your name to the wait list,
then this is your lucky day!

Our sponsors have offered to underwrite another section of seats so you can
join us for this exhilarating evening of conversation with colleagues and
thought leaders as they grapple with key issues facing our profession and
how our associations intend to address them.

You are invited to join us Tuesday, April 30th to enjoy a reception, chat
with friends, dine on a delicious meal and lend your voice to shaping how
our associations address critical concerns facing us today and tomorrow.
Contribute your ideas. Consider the possibilities.

And all for the low ticket price of $39!*

Join colleagues at this not-to-be-missed event: "Strategic Liaisons:
Game-changing Conversations," an evening of thought-provoking conversation
with Maureen Sullivan, ALA President and Deb Hunt, SLA President as they
address the direction of librarianship, information service and knowledge
management in the 21st century, the visions the associations are preparing
for and the navigation strategies being put into place.

The Strategic Liaisons program is being held at the Greenbelt, Maryland
Marriott, convenient to the DC METRO, BWI airport, Amtrak and the I95
corridor.  Read more at:
<http://maryland.sla.org/events2013/strategic-liaisons>
http://maryland.sla.org/events2013/strategic-liaisons

When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013  (5:30- 8:45pm)

What: Networking reception followed by a seated meal, presentations by
Maureen Sullivan & Deb Hunt, and drawings for cash cards.

Tickets are going fast so don't procrastinate!  If you need lodging, the
Marriott has opened up a block of rooms and the event discount code is at
the end of the registration form.  Register at:
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/slregister>
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/slregister>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/slregister

Organized by the SLA Maryland Chapter

Strategic Liaisons Program Committee Co-Chairs

Chris Olson, Maria Pisa, Annette Haldeman and Lisa Colaianne

Questions??? Send an email to :
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Like the SLA Maryland Chapter on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/SLAMDChptr> !  Invite colleagues through the
Strategic Liaisons event page! <https://www.facebook.com/SLAMDChptr/events>

* Ticket price for members of ALA, SLA, the Maryland Library Association,
and retired professionals