Let's congratulate our colleagues in the National Parks Libraries for making the cover of American Libraries.

From: American Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 2:45 PM
To: Dessy, Blane K.
Subject: Explore America’s National Park Libraries

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View as a web page

[log in to unmask]&mfqid=10338290&mi=3174469&l=1&returnUrl=http://www.americanlibrariesmagazine.org&brid=1024">Forward to a Friend

American Libraries Diggital Supplement

AL OnlineNewsAL DirectBlogAL Buyers GuideSolutions & Services

May issue available now!

America's National Park Libraries are the cover feature in the latest issue of American Libraries. From Yosemite to the Grand Canyon, we explore libraries that are nestled away in our country's most scenic locales.

Other May highlights include:

  • Must-dos at 2013 ALA Annual Conference in Chicago
  • A look at how libraries use social media for advocacy and more
  • An interview with Caroline Kennedy
  • A trip to the frontlines of disaster with Libraries Without Borders
  • An update on Librotraficante, the ethnic studies book ban

You can read this issue in the easy-to-use Zmag web browser format, or download it as a PDF for offline reading. Click here to get started.

ALA HomeAbout ALwww.americanlibrariesmagazine.orgConnect FacebookFollow @amlibraries

ALA Publishing Logo
Manage your subscriptions to American Libraries emails [log in to unmask]&fid=1678">here.
If you no longer wish to receive American Libraries announcements, please click here.
To unsubscribe from all American Library Association communications, [log in to unmask]&mi=3174469&fid=1865">click here.
American Library Association, 50 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611.

Informz for iMIS