By any chance, does someone have a set of West's Supreme Court Digest that is current that they don't want? I need to update a set that was last updated in 2011.

Also looking for West's Supreme Court Reporter interim vol. 131 to date.

Thanks,

Allison Mays Fentress
Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
625 Indiana Ave. NW
Washington, DC  20004
(202) 501-5861

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.