April 30th Treat Yourself to Dinner and Conversation!

Dinner

A free beverage of your choice

Hors d'oeuvres to whet your appetite

A full course meal (salad, an entree of either chicken, salmon, vegetarian (chef specialties!) and dessert)

All for $39!*

Conversation

Chat with colleagues.

Sit back, listen to our speakers, and consider the possibilities.

Become engaged as much as you like.

Extra Perk!

Enter a drawing to win one of six  $25 cash prizes offered by our program sponsors.

Treat Yourself Here!

Register at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/slregister

You are invited to join us Tuesday, April 30th to enjoy a reception, chat with friends, dine on a delicious meal and lend your voice to shaping how our associations address critical concerns facing us today and tomorrow. Contribute your ideas. Consider the possibilities. This is your chance to be part of history!

And all for the low ticket price of $39!*

Join colleagues at this year's not-to-be-missed event: "Strategic Liaisons: Game-changing Conversations," an evening of thought-provoking conversation with Maureen Sullivan, ALA President and Deb Hunt, SLA President as they address the direction of librarianship, information service and knowledge management in the 21st century, the visions the associations are preparing for and the navigation strategies being put into place.

The Strategic Liaisons program is being held at the Greenbelt, Maryland Marriott, convenient to the DC METRO, BWI airport, Amtrak and the I95 corridor.  If you need a room for the night, the Marriott has one for you.

Read more at: http://maryland.sla.org/events2013/strategic-liaisons

When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013  (5:30- 8:45pm)

What: Networking reception followed by a seated meal, presentations by Maureen Sullivan & Deb Hunt, and drawings for cash cards.

We have seats ... thanks to our generous sponsors who are underwriting the costs of this program!  If you need lodging, the Marriott has opened up a block of rooms and the event discount code is at the end of the registration form.

Register at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/slregister

Organized by the SLA Maryland Chapter

Strategic Liaisons Program Committee Co-Chairs

Chris Olson, Maria Pisa, Annette Haldeman and Lisa Colaianne

Questions??? Send an email to : [log in to unmask]

Like the SLA Maryland Chapter on Facebook!  Invite colleagues through the Strategic Liaisons event page!

* Ticket price for members of ALA, SLA, the Maryland Library Association, and retired professionals