Greetings

We have a Sequester Special going on NOW.

These albeit dated legal reference books can be yours for the price of an email!

The Federal Circuit also has some older law reporters;  all of these are excess to its needs.

See the attached spreadsheet. Please let me know of your interest by April 5th.

We will pay to ship small numbers of books, and arrange to help you ship larger numbers or sets.

Any questions? Please call or email.

John D. Moore<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Assistant Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
202-275-8403