       When:  Thursday, May 2nd:  10:00am - 11:30am and 1:30pm - 3:00pm.
       Where: LC John Adams Bldg, FEDLINK Conf. Rm.- LA218
        Registration: Onsite attendence: E-mail Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, for either session. to participate in the webex sessions, please follow the below directions.  Different login for the AM and PM sessions.

Thursday, May 02, 2013 10:00 AM-11:30 AM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).

*         Equipment specification, platform and program reference data

*         Market and Industry trends and analysis

*         Equipment in service inventories and military procurement details

*         Evaluation of political, diplomatic and geopolitical analysis

*         Profiles of insurgent and terrorist groups

*         Track terrorist events and news

*         General overview of our latest Jane's 2.0 enhancements released in August 2012

Meeting Number: 638 597 907
Meeting Password: This meeting does not require a password.

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://ihs.webex.com/ihs/j.php?J=638597907
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: This meeting does not require a password.
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Teleconference information
Call-in toll-free number: 1-866 244 7078  (US)
Call-in number: 1-224 357 2840  (US)
Conference Code: 655 181 0623

Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:30 PM-3:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).

Meeting Number: 639 614 077

1. Go to https://ihs.webex.com/ihs/j.php?J=639614077
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: This meeting does not require a password.
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Teleconference information
Call-in toll-free number: 1-866 244 7078  (US)
Call-in number: 1-224 357 2840  (US)
Conference Code: 655 181 0623
http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)
Hope to see you on May 2nd,
Sincerely,
Jim Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services
(202)707-4960

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Please contact me with any questions.  I look forward to meeting with you soon.

Anne

Anne Catillo
Customer Solution Advisor
IHS Jane's and DS Forecast