Thank you for your patience as we promoted this ground-breaking event. We look forward to greeting you at the program!

Last Call !!

Registration closes at 12 noon, Wednesday, April 24th.

There is no on-site registration. Payment is expected immediately when you register online now.

Register at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/slregister

Join us Tuesday, April 30th to enjoy a reception, chat with friends, dine on a delicious meal and lend your voice to shaping how our associations address critical concerns facing us today and tomorrow. Contribute your ideas. Consider the possibilities. This is your chance to be part of history!

And all for the low ticket price of $39!*

Join colleagues at this year's not-to-be-missed event: "Strategic Liaisons: Game-changing Conversations," an evening of thought-provoking conversation with Maureen Sullivan, ALA President and Deb Hunt, SLA President as they address the direction of librarianship, information service and knowledge management in the 21st century, the visions the associations are preparing for and the navigation strategies being put into place.

The Strategic Liaisons program is being held at the Greenbelt, Maryland Marriott, convenient to the DC METRO, BWI airport, Amtrak and the I95 corridor.  If you need a room for the night, the Marriott has one for you.

Read more at: http://maryland.sla.org/events2013/strategic-liaisons

When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013  (5:30- 8:45pm)

What: Networking reception followed by a seated meal, presentations by Maureen Sullivan & Deb Hunt, and drawings for $25 cash prizes.

We have seats ... thanks to our generous sponsors who are underwriting the costs of this program!  If you need lodging, the Marriott has opened up a block of rooms and the event discount code is at the end of the registration form.

Register at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/slregister

Organized by the SLA Maryland Chapter

Strategic Liaisons Program Committee Co-Chairs

Chris Olson, Maria Pisa, Annette Haldeman and Lisa Colaianne

Questions??? Send an email to : [log in to unmask]

Like the SLA Maryland Chapter on Facebook!  Invite colleagues through the Strategic Liaisons event page!

Tweet about the program: #SLAnMDSL

* Ticket price for members of ALA, SLA, the Maryland Library Association, and retired professionals