One of the most fundamental skills a librarian can have, no matter their work setting, is writing. Writing itself is such a broad topic that DC/SLA is launching a Writing Series!

Join us for the first installment of our Writing Series: How to Write to Develop a Professional Brand. With so many writing platforms today it’s important to know the strengths and best practices for each platform. Our panelists will help you with just that with three of the most popular digital platforms.

Panel:

Twitter: #sladc

This registration is for the Brown Bag Lunch in person viewing hosted at LexisNexis’s DC Office. Seating for the in person viewing is limited, attendees are encouraged to register early. CLICK HERE to register.

If you cannot attend in person, you can register to attend the event via webinar

When: Wednesday, April 17th, 12:00 pm-1:30 pm

--
Christopher M. Vestal
Government Consultant, LexisNexis

Guybrarian1 on Twitter

Like DC/SLA on Facebook

Follow DC/SLA on Twitter

Find LexisNexis for Government on Facebook

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." --Ernestine Ulmer