$

* * * *  Registration Has Reopened!   Thanks to Generous Sponsors!  * * * *

If you were disappointed last week when we had to close registration due to an overwhelming response, and you didn't add your name to the wait list, then this is your lucky day!

Our sponsors have offered to underwrite another section of seats so you can join us for this exhilarating evening of conversation with colleagues and thought leaders as they grapple with key issues facing our profession and how our associations intend to address them.

You are invited to join us Tuesday, April 30th to enjoy a reception, chat with friends, dine on a delicious meal and lend your voice to shaping how our associations address critical concerns facing us today and tomorrow. Contribute your ideas. Consider the possibilities.

And all for the low ticket price of $39!*

Join colleagues at this not-to-be-missed event: "Strategic Liaisons: Game-changing Conversations," an evening of thought-provoking conversation with Maureen Sullivan, ALA President and Deb Hunt, SLA President as they address the direction of librarianship, information service and knowledge management in the 21st century, the visions the associations are preparing for and the navigation strategies being put into place.

The Strategic Liaisons program is being held at the Greenbelt, Maryland Marriott, convenient to the DC METRO, BWI airport, Amtrak and the I95 corridor.  Read more at: http://maryland.sla.org/events2013/strategic-liaisons

When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013  (5:30- 8:45pm)

What: Networking reception followed by a seated meal, presentations by Maureen Sullivan & Deb Hunt, and drawings for cash cards.

Tickets are going fast so don't procrastinate!  If you need lodging, the Marriott has opened up a block of rooms and the event discount code is at the end of the registration form.  Register at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/slregister

Organized by the SLA Maryland Chapter

Strategic Liaisons Program Committee Co-Chairs

Chris Olson, Maria Pisa, Annette Haldeman and Lisa Colaianne

Questions??? Send an email to : [log in to unmask]

Like the SLA Maryland Chapter on Facebook!  Invite colleagues through the Strategic Liaisons event page!

* Ticket price for members of ALA, SLA, the Maryland Library Association, and retired professionals