Hello all,
I'm in a situation where I have a structMap that has labels (@ORDERLABEL and @LABEL) in multiple scripts (and potentially languages). I need to be able to indicate this at arbitrary points in the structMap hierarchy.

One (severely overwrought) way I've come up with to make the distinction is to use mods:recordInfo in the dmdSec, e.g.:

https://gist.github.com/jpstroop/5310792

and then reference those via DMDID in structMap. The semantics of MODS sort of makes it somewhat clear, I guess, but it still doesn't feel great to me. I think what I'd really like is @SCRIPT and @LANG in mets:div, but am open to other suggestions and would like to hear what other's have done. Anyone?

All best,
Jon