From: "Sarah Ross" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Cc: "Tenzin Tsokyi" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 9:11:14 AM
Subject: RE: [BIBCO] REMINDER: April BIBCO stats

Hello Bibco,
    What's with this "April stats" idea?  I thought the new routine was, LC staff sends us a SurveyMonkey link twice a year.  According to the document "BIBCO and CONSER Statistics Procedures, Deadlines" at http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/stats.html, we shouldn't need to report again until September.  No???
Sarah Ross
NACO Coordinator
110C Olin Library
Cornell University