Does the BIBFRAME initiative have any plans to model traditional
authorities? If so, there would need to be naming that would clearly
distinguish between BF Authorities and traditional authorities in BF.

If not, does BIBFRAME consider the design, creation, and management of
web-based authority data structures for traditional authorities a problem
for others? A non-problem?

Stephen

--
Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist
Technical Services, University Libraries