Kevin Ford asked:

>The one question - based on the example - I have is: would the Paris
>and Chicago publications share ISBNs or would the ISBNs be different?

In our experience, all publishers assign their own ISBNs, and never
share them.  A portion of the ISBN is unique to the publisher is it
not?  In addution, each publsher may assign more than one ISBN for
different bindings.  Publsihers my reuse ISBNs for later versions,
particularly if the later corrected version replaces the earlier one.

Wheter both puvlishers' ISBNs are in copies from both publishers is
another matter.