Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - BIBFRAME Archives

Laura said:

>... a user can still request a resource at the Expression level ...

How may one request at the Expression level, since Bibframe has no
Expression level records*?  Some Work level records are actually
Expressions I understand, e.g., a translation?   But wouldn't ILL or
hold requests with Bibframe have to be made using the Work or Instance
record?

I agree that Instance records based on binding is not only a major
departure from long standing practice, but a complication for holds
and ILL requests.

*I'm continuing t use "record" util there is an agreed upon alternative.