Karen said:

>[*] I was struck by a remark of Kevin's about the ISBNs that they have
>found the when there are multiples, the first is for the hardback.

Since LC and LAC tend to not catalogue paperbacks when they have the
same edition bound, I suspect there are many more dual ISBNs in OCLC
and individual catalogues than in either LC or LAC.

If attempting to do a cross walk from Bibframe to MARC, I suppose we
will be faced with merging two records (or is it "datasets" now?) in
some cases?