They would be in RDF, as well. A URI has no more or less inherent meaning
than an alpha-numeric code. They are both symbols for a more sophisticated
concept. In Bibframe, Finnish data would not have triples with Finnish
predicates, just objects (no different than MARC).

The argument for using numeric/letter codes to define the data model is a
canard, frankly. If, say, the URI ends in an English term, that is no
different to a non-English speaker than 260$e is to a cataloger today. A
text based URI is no more ambiguous; in either case clarity is the result
of how well the rules/properties are defined, not how they're named.

While one could argue that it sets those who speak a particular language at
an advantage over others, I think it's safe to say that ship has already
sailed: HTML, every XML and RDF schema I've ever used, and programming
languages have all been rooted in English. To insist on language neutrality
would just be another example of libraries ignoring obvious ways to fit
into the larger ecosystems.

-Ross.