Just a quick correction to the document:

The document states that "an Instance can only have one publisher..." -
this is not true, and there are examples in the MARC documentation [1]
that show otherwise:

*260* 	*##**$a*Paris :*$b*Gauthier-Villars ;*$a*Chicago :*$b*University
of Chicago Press,*$c*1955.

This is not a conflation of instances but a true simultaneous
publication. This is the reason behind the use of "publication
statement" in RDA and in the RDA vocabularies [2] as a wrapper for
"place, publisher, date," and remains, to my knowledge, not entirely
resolved in that (or any other) ontology. It does appear that each
place/publisher/date will need to be its own graph.

kc

[1] http://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/bd260.html
[2] http://rdvocab.info/

--