Shlomo, I didn't intend to say that all authorities link to LCNA -- each
should link to their own authority file, but should link directly. All
of the other authority links should be between the local authority and
them. I used LC assuming the BIBFRAME LC view. I'll make that clear in
my blog post.

kc