Stuart, I have looked at this although I cannot say that i have given it
its due. However, one thing I noticed was this:

_:local002 bf:contributorhttp://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/name-101762.html.

The subject of this is the Agent or Author (as a blank node).
bf:contributor is the predicate, and the resource is the object. I can't
find bf:contributor in the documentation, but my gut feeling is that it
probably means:

resource -> bf:contributor -> [contributor name or id]

Can you point me to bf:contributor? It's probably right in front of me
but I'm not seeing it.

Thanks,
kc

--