I'm implementing next generation inter library loan services for a
regional german library network service and use a search engine index to
consolidate metadata from different sources with MARC and MARC-like
formats. The sources sonsist of serials but also serial-like and
monographic titles and electronic resources for document delivery
services. Internal format I use is JSON-LD, the software I write is
completely using open source software. In addition to my RDF ontology on
bibliographic items/holdings/services I am looking for a semantic web
framework to organize FRBR-like bibliographic metadata structures.

My hope is that Bibframe can be a perfect match for my project,
especially for avoiding an information silo, i.e. for finding a standard
way to exchange all the entities and documents I create for the search
engine index.

Best regards,

Jörg