If a BIBFRAME Work can have an Expression, where is that Expression? To
"have" it, the Expression needs to have a separate URI, which means that
it has to be a "thing" -- it has to be its own circle in the diagram.
But there is no Expression circle in the diagram.

I had understood that the FRBR-type elements for Work and Expression
were both to be entered into the BIBFRAME Work, and the examples seem to
show that. I'm going to assume that "hasExpression" is not usable, but
has not been removed from the documentation.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net