And bodyCreated, bodyLicense, bodyDescription, bodyPublished,
bodyDateAccepted, bodyRequires, bodyHasPart, bodyAudience, bodyAvailable,
bodyConformsTo, bodyContributor, bodyRights, bodyRightsHolder,
bodyProvenance, bodyRelation, bodyReplaces,  ... and then you're about half
way done with the Dublin Core terms vocabulary.

I guess that would be consistent with the bibframe mentality of creating
new versions of everything, though ;)

Rob