Tami’s comment below raises two points.

1)      In the implementation of FRBR we had to use “super works” to link
works together.  I wonder if this will also be necessary in BibFrame to
link related works together. At present the only objects that allows
different works to be “linked” together are authorities (subjects and
creators).  So do we treat “super works” as a different type of authority?

2)      Based on the BibFrame mappings that I have seen, it appears to me
that the “instance” in BibFrame  covers both the “expression” and
“manifestation” aspects of FRBR.  Is this correct?

Thanks. Vinod.

Vinod Chachra

President and CEO

VTLS inc.