Does the BIBFRAME initiative have any plans to model traditional authorities? If so, there would need to be naming that would clearly distinguish between BF Authorities and traditional authorities in BF.

If not, does BIBFRAME consider the design, creation, and management of web-based authority data structures for traditional authorities a problem for others? A non-problem?

Stephen