Importantly, the sentence you quoted ended with "... in some special cases," which was lost.

I would hope to see something like this more than 80-90% of the time initially and 100% of the time in the long run:

<http://example.org/work/johnnys-elephant> bf:label "Miller, Joel, 1912-. Johnny's Elephant";
	bf:title "Johnny's Elephant";
	bf:author <http://example.org/person/joe-miller>;
	bf:illustrator <http://example.org/person/joe-miller>;