I don't think there is a need.
Number with zero don't change.
Number with one don't change.
Some of those with two may actually be one.
More than 2 is definitely more than 1.

Thanks,
Shlomo

Sent from my iPad

On May 21, 2013, at 21:23, "Tennant,Roy" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes. The program is simply counting the number of 020 $a's it finds in
each record. If necessary, it could be altered to count the two kinds
separately.
Roy

On 5/21/13 5/21/13 2:28 AM, "Shlomo Sanders"