In working through marc tags and rda for bibframe vocab consideration, I built a crosswalk that constructed element names from the rda terms. Here's a fun one:

MARC code:
bf:250b
or

Marc Term:
bf:marcRemainderofEditionStatement

or

RDA Code
bf:rdaRule2.5.9

or

RDA Term
bf:rdaParallelStatementofResponsibilityRelatingtoaNamedRevisionofanEdition

Nate

Nate Trail
LS/TECH/NDMSO
Library of Congress