From: Data, API, website, and code of the Chronicling America website [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brunton, David
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Templates and Static Files Questions

Hi Michael,

I just pushed a change to the github repository that creates an example application called "example" at the same level as "core".  It's a silly example that makes my face the logo of the application and changes a couple of the menu items.  It should give you an idea of how this is done.

I also created a wiki page to document some of this work here:

https://github.com/LibraryOfCongress/chronam/wiki/Extending-ChronAm

I had a short conversation with some of the other developers about how to do this, but we'd really like to flesh it out in a way that works for you, so once you've tried it, please give us a shout about any obstacles you encounter.

Also, if you find it doesn't work, you might comment on ticket #44:

https://github.com/LibraryOfCongress/chronam/issues/44

Hope it works for you.

Best,
David.