From: Michael Beccaria [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 03:44 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: jp2's not downloading?

I'm having trouble downloading a sample batch to use in the software for testing. It hangs up with the jp2 files.

wget --recursive --no-host-directories --cut-dirs 1 --include-directories /data/batches/batch_vi_affirmed_ver01 http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/data/batches/batch_vi_affirmed_ver01

This command downloads all the other files but stops and hangs at the jp2's. I also can't download them when I try in a web browser. Is there a reason for this? Is access being limited?
Thanks,
Mike

Mike Beccaria
Systems Librarian
Head of Digital Initiative
Paul Smith's College
518.327.6376
Become a friend of Paul Smith's Library on Facebook today!