Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, May 15th from 2:00 to 3:15
pm for a training session entitled "Academic OneFile: Introduction and New
Features" part of our series of free training sessions at the DOI Library.

Gale/Cengage's Academic OneFile is one the premier sources for
peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world's leading journals and
reference sources. With extensive coverage of the physical sciences,
technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and
other subjects, Academic OneFile is comprehensive in its coverage of a
variety of fields. With millions of articles available in both PDF and HTML
full-text with no restrictions, researchers are able to find accurate
information quickly. Attendees to this program will learn about the
holdings of this database and how to effectively search through its
contents to find needed information. They will also learn how to peruse
through their full-text coverage of the New York Times back to 1995 as well
as podcasts and transcripts for NPR, CNN, and the CBC. This program will be
taught by a Gale/Cengage trainer.

All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
Washington.  Space for the program is limited so please go to the following
link to register:

https://docs.google.com/a/nbc.gov/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDVHQUhwT3h4aVJURm14VVV0amR6SlE6MA#gid=0

Please note that this class is also being offered to remote users as a
simultaneous online webinar via WebEx. Please indicate on the online
registration form if you wish to register for WebEx access to the program.

You may also contact the Library by phone at (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at
[log in to unmask] for more information about this program. For
information about future DOI Library Training Sessions, we encourage you to
visit our Training Sessions website at
http://www.doi.gov/library/programs/training.cfm.

We hope that you can attend either in person or virtually on May 15th!

George Franchois
Director
U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
Office of Facilities and Administrative Services
1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151
Washington, DC 20240

New e-mail address: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (202) 208-3796