From: Credo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 9:09 AM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: A New Collection for National Nurses Week

Click to view this email in a browser

credo 2

Celebrate National Nurses Week with our New CRC Press Collection

nurses

A week doesn't seem like enough time to celebrate the dedicated medical professionals who help you overcome your trypanophobia to maintain optimal health, but it's a start! Celebrate National Nurses Week by providing future nurses and professionals currently working in the field with access to the 11 top-tier reference titles in our new CRC Press Collection. The titles that comprise this collection cover key topics, including Pharmacology, Anatomy and Evidence-based Medicine, among others.

Receive 15% off the purchase of this or other Credo Subject and Publisher Collections during the month of May!*

Click here to request a quote for your library

*Minimum purchase required.

Credo-Footer-2013_CODiE

Visit Our Site     |     Connect with Us, Like Us, Follow Us:

Click to view this email in a browser

Click here to forward this email to a friend

Credo
201 South Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02111
US

Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!