Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, May 15th from 2:00 to 3:15 pm for a training session entitled "Academic OneFile: Introduction and New Features" part of our series of free training sessions at the DOI Library.

Gale/Cengage's Academic OneFile is one the premier sources for peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world's leading journals and reference sources. With extensive coverage of the physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects, Academic OneFile is comprehensive in its coverage of a variety of fields. With millions of articles available in both PDF and HTML full-text with no restrictions, researchers are able to find accurate information quickly. Attendees to this program will learn about the holdings of this database and how to effectively search through its contents to find needed information. They will also learn how to peruse through their full-text coverage of the New York Times back to 1995 as well as podcasts and transcripts for NPR, CNN, and the CBC. This program will be taught by a Gale/Cengage trainer.

All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in Washington.  Space for the program is limited so please go to the following link to register:

https://docs.google.com/a/nbc.gov/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDVHQUhwT3h4aVJURm14VVV0amR6SlE6MA#gid=0

Please note that this class is also being offered to remote users as a simultaneous online webinar via WebEx. Please indicate on the online registration form if you wish to register for WebEx access to the program.

You may also contact the Library by phone at (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] for more information about this program. For information about future DOI Library Training Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at http://www.doi.gov/library/programs/training.cfm.

We hope that you can attend either in person or virtually on May 15th!

George Franchois
Director
U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
Office of Facilities and Administrative Services
1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151
Washington, DC 20240

New e-mail address: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (202) 208-3796