Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello, does anyone know where we can obtain this report?  It was cited various places, including a GPO report.

Gender Neutral Standards, Report to the House Committee on National Security, Senate Committee on Armed Services, and House and
Senate Committees on Appropriations, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Force Management Policy), April 1995.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Patricia E. Bremner
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-BOO-T
15 Kansas Street
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
(F) (508) 233-4248 / DSN 256-4248

Please change your files to reflect my new email address as of 25 Apr 2012: