Dear Colleagues,

Come celebrate with the District of Columbia Library Association at the Annual Banquet and Awards Ceremony! Our distinguished keynote this year is David S. Ferriero, 10th Archivist of the United States. With the diverse libraries and librarians that live and work in DC, this event will be a great time to network and celebrate the Association's achievements of the past year.

The evening will also include our annual Awards Ceremony recognizing outstanding achievements within our community and honoring new recipients of the DCLA Student Financial Aid Awards.

For more event details and registration information: http://www.dcla.org/Events?eventId=677503&EventViewMode=EventDetails

For questions about registration other comments, contact DCLA President-Elect Amanda Wilson at [log in to unmask].