Join us on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 2:00 pm eastern as we discuss the evolution of audiobooks. Learn how current digital trends are changing the marketplace and preview hot new releases for the Summer and Fall.
· Current and upcoming audiobook trends
· Evolution of audiobooks and the impact of digital downloads
· The changing marketplace and audio publishers' reactions to it
· Best practices for libraries to promote audiobooks
· Baker & Taylor resources available to customers
· Hot audiobook releases for the Summer and Fall
The guest speakers for this webinar include Anthony Goff, Vice President of Audio and Large Print Publishing at Hachette Book Group, Cheryl Herman, Marketing Director for BOT and Listening Library at Random House Books on Tape and Brant Janeway, Marketing Director for Macmillan Audio. Baker & Taylor's Senior Buyer Suzie Brown will lead the discussion.
We hope you can join us on May 21.
DATE: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
TIME: 2:00 p.m. EST
DURATION: 1 hour
Closed captioning services are available for this event. If you would like to take advantage of these services, please contact us at [log in to unmask] prior to the event.