Hear, hear, Mary; it was terrific to see everyone and to hear so many good
ideas.  I don't think that the new people will get this message, though,
and so I hope that Staceya has a moment to forward subscribing instructions
to everyone who was at the meeting.  The listserv is a wonderful help to us
throughout the year.

Best wishes,
Mary Menzel
California

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Russell, Mary <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> **
>
> Thanks to Anne and John and the rest of the LOC team for another
> excellent Idea Exchange meeting!
>
> I enjoyed meeting several new Center directors and picked up several ideas
> I will be trying out with projects here in NH.
>
> I want to encourage everyone to continue the discussions from the meeting
> via this LOCCFB listserv. It has been quite inactive recently, but it is
> a valuable forum for us to share ideas and ask each other questions.
>
> The address for sending a message to the list is *[log in to unmask]*<[log in to unmask]>
> .
>
> If you need to make some sort of change to your list subscription you can
> do that by sending commands to the list software. Information on
> LISTSERV  commands  can be  found  in the  LISTSERV reference  card, which
> you can  retrieve  by sending  an "INFO  REFCARD" command (put the
> command as the only text in the body of your email and also use it as the
> subject) to *[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>. Stacia (in the LOC Center for the Book office) administers the listserv for
> us if you have questions about getting someone added.

> Mary A. Russell, Director
> Center for the Book at the NH State Library
> 20 Park Street Concord NH 03301-6314
> *****http://nhbookcenter.org* <http://nhbookcenter.org>
>
> Visit our blog at *****http://nhbookcenter.blogspot.com*<http://nhbookcenter.blogspot.com>

Mary Menzel
Director, California Center for the Book
www.calbook.org
tel: 213-738-7055
cell: 310-480-1960

mailing address: California Center for the Book
care of Pio Pico Koreatown Library
694 S. Oxford Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90005

deliveries to: California Center for the Book
696 S. Oxford Avenue, second floor, Los Angeles, CA 90005