Hear, hear, Mary; it was terrific to see everyone and to hear so many good ideas.  I don't think that the new people will get this message, though, and so I hope that Staceya has a moment to forward subscribing instructions to everyone who was at the meeting.  The listserv is a wonderful help to us throughout the year.

Best wishes,
Mary Menzel
California