This is a great idea, for newbies and veterans alike.  I would join the
webinar, Sharon, thank you for this offer.

Mary
California

--
Mary Menzel
Director, California Center for the Book

mailing address: California Center for the Book
care of Pio Pico Koreatown Library
694 S. Oxford Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90005

deliveries to: California Center for the Book
696 S. Oxford Avenue, second floor, Los Angeles, CA 90005