Visit our blog at http://nhbookcenter.blogspot.com

From: Center for the Book state centers communication
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo, MassBook
Office Mail
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 12:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Follow up to CFB meeting

Dear All:

Adding my voice to the chorus of thanks to LOC for our meeting ... but
frantically trying to get ready for our annual Letters About Literature
ceremony on Tues. so apologies for any strain that is peeping through my
sentences.

If anyone is interested in doing a webinar follow up meeting to rehash
our best takeaways, etc., from the meetings, Mass Center for the Book
has a "go-to-webinar" account and can host a meeting of up to 100 people
... which I would be happy to schedule.

If you haven't used go-to-webinar before it's a bit different from a web
conference in that the focus is on the screens of the
attendees/administrators rather than on images of the participants.  All
you need is a headset with microphone to talk.  I could provide a phone
number to call in for audio though I would not be able to cover the cost
of a toll-free connection for out of state people so you'd have to have
long-distance capabilities.

I could coordinate one for mid-June.  If enough people want to do it,
I'll write next week with a Doodle poll to find a date.

~ Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director

Massachusetts Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]